The Drach Caves are situated in Porto Cristo, a small and charming Mallorcan-fishing town with fantastic views over the Mediterranean Sea.
The Drach Caves are a global landmark. Their stalactites and stalagmites won’t leave you indifferent. Nowadays, unfortunately, the world is
living a terrible climatic change, but here you will appreciate harmony and unity. They are over 5 million years old and are composed of 4 caves in 1.200 meters extension. There is
also the Martel Lake with its crystal clear waters, which is the perfect scene for a fantastic classical musical concert at the end of our tour. Amazing!
Your experience aside from the Drach Caves:
- Visit a historical landmark to take pictures from a defense tower built in the XVI century to avoid pirate attacks.
- Free time in Porto Cristo to take a cup of coffee
- Tour duration: 5 hours.
- An English-speaking Guide.
- Groups of up 10 persons (max) and minimum 2 persons/per tour. Enquire about larger tour in email@example.com
- An individual bottled water.
- I suggest you wear comfortable shoes and clothes. Caves temperature: 21’C or 63’F.