Gaudi and the Modernism in Palma
Come and enjoy Palma de Mallorca’s Cathedral a landmark designed by Antonio Gaudi, the most famous Catalan Architect considered by many to be the
highest reference of Spanish Modernism. It’s a must-see for all visiting the Mallorca Island.
Discover the most famous buildings of the city which were built during the period that Gaudí lived and worked on the Island.
At the tours end you will enjoy a glass of wine (red, rose or white)accompanied by a “Modernist Tapa” which is a famous Spanish snack. These snacks
were made exclusively for this tour by Igor Rodriguez, who is the Spanish 2017 Tapas Champion.
- Tour duration: 4 hours.
- An English-speaking guide.
- An entry ticket for the Cathedral. No queue waiting!
- Groups of up to 10 persons (max). Minimum 2 persons/per tour.
- Individual bottled water.
- The history of the Cathedral including: the origins and evolution. The wonderful Gaudí works. The Cathedral interior and museum, where you
enjoy some free time.
- Brunch at an old-town restaurant so you can then continue your own tour.