Enjoy one of the most beautiful villages in Mallorca.
Known as the Mallorcan Golden Valley Soller will surprise you with its landscapes, historical center and the Modernist Style that you can find in
The final leg of our tour will be in the Playa den Repic enjoying a lunch served with a good wine.
- Tour duration: 6 hours.
- An English-speaking Guide.
- Individual bottled water.
- Groups of up to 10 persons (max). Minimum 2 persons/per tour. Enquire about larger tours in firstname.lastname@example.org
- pick up at the cruise ship or hotel.
- Start your trip from Palma or come back from Soller with an old and charming train that was inaugurated in 1912. - Learn its
history, enjoy old
milenary olive trees, almond trees, carob trees and take pictures of the dry walls, the authentic face of Mallorca.
- Visit the historical center of Soller including the Museu de Ferrocarril dedicated to Picasso and Joan Mirò. Amazing! Aside from
that, listen the history of their friendship.
Take advantage of the sites in your free time.
- Take a trolley from the center of Soller to the port. It’s 20 minute journey.
- Arrive in the Mallorcan restaurant situated in Playa den Repic. There you will enjoy a Paella, the fantastic Spanish food served
with a glass wine (red, rosé or white).
- Return to the cruise ship or hotel.