Our tour will start in Capocorb Vell, a famous talayotic town that will show you a little bit of Mallorca’s history from 2.500 years ago. This venue was
one of the first inhabited areas in the Island. You will have free time to take pictures.
After this landmark, we are going to visit a wine cellar and enjoy a tour with a charming vintage train through its vineyard. Learn about its haverst,
wine-process, the French storage conditions in oak barrels and the bottling line. You will enjoy the red, rosé and white wines which are made with grapes that can be Mantonegro, Callet or
Prensal Blanc - they are all native Mallorca grapes.
Come back to the hotel or cruise ship.
How will your experience be?
- Tour duration: 5 hours.
- Bus with air conditioning.
- Individual bottled water.
- An English-speaking Guide.
- 2 options to enjoy the wine-tasting experience :
- enjoy 5 kinds of wine served with a pa amb olive - tradicional Mallorcan bread with slices of cured cheese, olives and Spanish cured ham with
high- quality olive oil.
- enjoy 5 kinds of wine served with paella, the most famous and tradicional Spanish dish.
- Groups up to 10 persons (max) and minimum of 2 persons. Enquiry about larger tour in email@example.com
Esta página web utiliza cookies.
Esta página web utiliza cookies para brindarte la mejor experiencia online. Haznos saber si estás de acuerdo haciendo clic en la opción "Sí, acepto" a continuación. Si deseas obtener más información sobre las cookies que utilizamos y establecer tus preferencias con respecto a las cookies individuales, revisa nuestra Política de cookies. Más detalles aquí: política de cookies